Pre-Order Gospel-Centered Marriage Conference CD Set and MP3
The Gospel-Centered Marriages for a Glorious Church Audio is now available for pre-order!
The following messages are scheduled to be included:
- Scott Brown: Gospel-Centered Marriages for a Glorious Church, Part 1
- Joel Beeke: Learning About Marriage from Our Spiritual Fathers
- Scott Brown: Gospel-Centered Marriages for a Glorious Church, Part 2
- Doug Phillips: Issues and Answers Regarding Early Marriages
- Steve Hopkins: How to Split a Church through a Courtship
- Dan Horn: Getting Married Early
- Steve Breagy: What is the Biblical Terminology of Marriage?
- Joel Beeke: Friendship in Marriage
- Paul Washer: Principles of “Courtship”
- Doug Phillips: Wedding Ceremonies and Covenants
- Don Hart: Pursuing Marriage without Becoming a Tyrant or a Victim
- Dan Horn: What is the Role of Romance and Emotions?
- Steve Breagy: What About Arranged Marriages?
- Joel Beeke: Sexual Intimacy in Marriage
- Jason Dohm: Church Life that Prepares for Marriage
- Kevin Swanson: Courtship Catastrophe Mitigation
- Paul Washer: The Center of All Things – The Gospel
- Doug Phillips: Jurisdictions After Marriage
- Don Hart: Do We Have Our Cart before Our Horse When It Comes to Love?
- Dan Horn: Gloriying God through Sexual Intimacy
- Jonathan Sides: Preparing a Two-Year-Old for Marriage
- Kevin Swanson: The Dominion Mandate and Marriage
- Deborah Brown: Sexual Intimacy in Marriage (Married Women Only)
- Dan Horn: Equal Yoking
- Doug Phillips: How Fathers Qualify Suitors and Receive Daughters
- Scott Brown: Gospel-Centered Marriages for a Glorious Church, Part 3